| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nizne-Udinsk in November is very cold at -10 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A feeble 11.6mm (0.5in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 7:36 long and the longest day is 9:13 long with an average length of 8:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Nizne-Udinsk November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Nizne-Udinsk, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Nizne-Udinsk:
- Vanavara, Russia - 636.5 kms (395.5 miles) NNE
- Kirensk, Russia - 641.9 kms (398.9 miles) ENE
- Bratsk, Russia - 231 kms (143.6 miles) NE
- Nizneangarsk, Russia - 673.9 kms (418.8 miles) ENE
- Zigalovo, Russia - 392.7 kms (244 miles) E
- Ust-Barguzin, Russia - 669.6 kms (416.1 miles) E
- Irkutsk, Russia - 454 kms (282.1 miles) SE
- Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia - 661.3 kms (410.9 miles) ESE
- Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia - 421 kms (261.6 miles) S
- Khatgal, Mongolia - 500.5 kms (311 miles) S
- Muren, Mongolia - 588.8 kms (365.9 miles) S
- Tarialan, Mongolia - 624.6 kms (388.1 miles) SSE
- Khutag, Mongolia - 660.6 kms (410.5 miles) SSE